Monday, May 18, 2015

Look at this wonderful little stash roll of Civil War prints. I got this from 
Lee at Two Thimbles Quilt shop in Bellingham. I didn't get a chance to stop by the shop this trip but I do know Lee carries many, many  reproductions. You can see my past review HERE.
I just took a peek at her blog, Thimble Chatter,  and she has posted about the stash rolls! They are a great deal too!


My lovely friend Linda drove 1 hour and 40 minutes (one way!) to take the class and hear the evening lecture AND brought me a birthday present! Thanks again Linda- I love neutrals!!

Looky what I have now! I saw Janet's review on Rogue Quilter and only had the chance to stop by one store on my way to WA and they were not carrying these. A few of the ladies had them in  class and I really wanted to get my hands on at least one.  The next thing I knew, Tracie was calling  her husband and he was willing to go by Fabrics, Etc and bring some to class. Whoop! Whoop! I think he actually bought what they had and he didn't bring any back to the shop. 
So far, I love them!

Have a wonderful Monday!

15 comments:

  1. I firmly believe that you can never have too many neutrals. What line are those? Happy (belated?) birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy bundles and glad you had a great class and a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabrics and I went to the Creative Grids to see these new rulers. Love them and will get them tomorrow at the shop where I teach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for Surprises! And a Helping Hubby, willing to go get Rulers for you. I'll hoping to get some soon. Mailing out my Doll quilt today, Got mine from Denise on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. New fabric, new rulers, and a new birthday year. Wow! What a week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lately it seems I keep adding neutrals to my stash also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fabrics!

    http://cajunquiltersquilts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful presents for a wonderful birthday !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I went to Two Thimbles about a year and a half ago - probably because I saw the review on your blog. It was great! I returned to Seattle via Chuckanut Drive. What a beautiful view! But, it was a little hair-raising to drive it. I would love to find those rulers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm planning to buy these rulers also. They look like they will be so useful with the small pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that fabric looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the stash roll! Looks like a nice variety of fabric without being from the same line. Not too matchy-matchy. : )
    I'm so glad Tracie's hubby went out of his way to get the rulers for you. That was very kind. I am really enjoying using mine.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of lovely fabrics in that roll and packet :0) The rulers look great - I will be watching for them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the fabrics and are those the Lisa Bongean rulers?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooojh, the roll is tempting...perfect for scrappy quilts. You will love the rulers!

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!