Friday, September 9, 2016

Fiddlededee on A Friday!

Helllooo Friday! I love 4 day weeks!

 If you want to sew-a-long later this month (or early next month) on a small size quilt this is what I'll be using. A stack of madders. (Or blues, reds, browns, brights, whatever you'd like) The quilt will be 24x30 unless you opt to add a border. The antique has a border, but it is distracting so I'm not making a decision until the center is complete.
 Black and white shirtings. I had to dig deep for a variety. 
 And ONE pink! I had a few choices and even had Cyndi from Busy Thimble send me that second one from the top. In the end the top one is what I chose. 
 A local friend and her grand daughter made some dresses for Peru! That frog might be a hard sell! Hahaha
 They are so darn cute! Thank you Ruth!
And my fun Instagram for the week. As you can tell, I changed up my decor. Welcome Autumn!

Let's all have a wonderful weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Oh it looks like fun, but I am going to be an innocent bystander this time and watch you all make you lovely quilt. Just too many things going on right now. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too - but you are using one of my favorite color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori! A SAL sounds fun! I'm working on big projects now so a little one will be fun! Great colors! Can't wait!!

    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I have room for another project? Let me see now. I so wouldn't want to miss this one. Thanks for doing this SAL again Lori. I appreciate. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I'm waiting for the instructions and I will decide after ...but you are a temptress... ! :)
    Looove these fabrics of course...
    Thank you Lori !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will you show us the inspiration quilt, or will this be a mystery?
    Great fabrics. I covet your shirtings ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I have madder prints and shirtings! I'm ready to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. At the beginning of my "No SAL" year, my one caveat was if you did a doll quilt SAL. So I am all in for my first and only SAL of the year!! I stroked my stack of madders when you posted your clue recently, and told them I would be coming for them soon. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to play along with your SAL -- cannot start for another week or so, but I'll be watching.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm on. I always watch and wish. This time I shall participate. Love the colors you selected

    ReplyDelete
  11. A SAL sounds like fun and I have plenty of madders and browns to work with, including some of that stripe...I am ready and waiting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The sewalong looks so fun!Does the pink need to be a stripe?

    The Instagram quilt, center by the doggies' pic, is beautiful. Is it wool?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your sew-a-longs are such fun! Love these fabrics :0)

    ReplyDelete

Because the ridiculous amount of SPAM I have resorted to comment moderation.

I love to reply to comments or a question. If you are on noreply-comment@blogger.com I have no way of contacting you. Please leave an email address. If you need help changing the setting please email me.
If you want to comment feel free to send me an email as I would love to hear from you!